Sunday, July 12, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Twelve

Almost halfway through Christmas in July with Week Three - Magical Christmas Countdowns...Advent Calendars, 12 Days of Christmas, 24 Days of Christmas, Elves Countdown...how to you remember the days of December?

I love the activity calendar ideas that seem to be everywhere these days. You can tailor them for small children, for older teens, for couples, for the entire family. You can use one of the pre-designed lists or make your own, keep it the same every year, or change it up. The possibilities are endless. Here are just a few examples.

kiki & company
create CRAFT love
While He Was Napping via The Jenny Evolution
Kid Space Stuff

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas countdowns! I think you commented on my blog but when I tried to reply I accidently deleted your comment, sorry! Thanks for reading though. I'm loving this Christmas theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great ideas. I have to fill the advent calendar I'm giving mom this year... might be a good idea to put in some activities mixed in with small gifts.

    ReplyDelete