Friday, July 10, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Ten

A few vintage home decor items today - just a little something for the foyer or to pop into a corner. I so admire the crafters who can take something old and make it into a statement decorating piece.

2014 Home for Christmas House Tour from Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage
18 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas from Dana at This Silly Girl's Life - just realized this Christmas window is not in this post - can't find it anywhere - there are a lot of other cute ideas though
Vintage Christmas Sleds from Finding Home
Exquisite, just exquisite. Makes me kick myself for not saving the sled I had as a child.

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these!! The typewriter is so beautiful. I bought a pair of child's white skates a few years back.. I intend to paint them for Christmas.... at some point in time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a big display at a local craft fair last Christmas of ideas with skates - some people are so creative.

      Delete
  2. What beautiful ideas, Pamela! I love the typewriter vignette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The typewriter seems to be everyone's favorite so far.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I thought of you when I found the typewriter - how's the novel coming?

      Delete
  4. Much more my style today. :) To this day I kick myself for not selecting the antique typewriter when we were dividing up my mother's household goods. I bought an old sled at an auction a few years ago just to decorate with at Christmas. Takes up a lot of space the rest of the year! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a window pane- I like the idea with the Christmas balls hanging down.

    ReplyDelete