Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Seven

The final installment of Shabby Chic before we move on to Vintage and I'll leave you with a couple of cute home decor pieces. We've definitely moved from the frilly to the rustic now.

A design by Hollylocks & Hydrangeas - no longer available
From Rescued and Repurposed - again, no longer available
I've listed the sites in case you're interested in Shabby Chic decor - Christmas designs will appear again no doubt as we get closer to the holiday season.

And since I haven't featured one yet in Shabby Chic - a card.

Handmade by Dorota Kopec

7 comments:

  1. Great examples to finish this theme with. Looking forward to the next theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ... especially the "Merry Christmas" sign. One could use any motif, not just a snowman. It looks stamped on; so any stamp could be used. Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rustic Christmas tree is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this theme with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying all of this Christmas stuff! Love the sign! You should check out Hallmark channel, they have Christmas movies on for the whole month I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have the Hallmark Christmas line-up in my Favorites. Haven't been able to watch as many as I would have liked so I'm hoping that I can catch some of them through our cable's On Demand service.

      Delete
  5. I have a shabby chic wood plaque with the silhouette of nativity scene. I got it last year and I love it!

    ReplyDelete