Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Twenty-One

Deck the halls...with a beautiful tree and some woodland-inspired ornaments.

Raz Christmas Trees at Trendy Tree - there are two woodland versions here
DIY Rustic Log Bird Nest Ornament
I love felted animals - a photo from the Living Felt Blog
A holiday ornament idea from Couleur Nature
A rustic snowflake from little things bring smiles via Rainy Day Mum
Cute felt animals gift toppers - the one on the turquoise box reminds me of that silly song "What Does the Fox Say?"

6 comments:

  1. Love these ideas, Pamela! I'm pretty sure I downloaded patterns for the fox, bear and deer gift toppers a little while ago. I love the woodland look for Christmas decorating ... and it's often good to use all winter long, which is a bonus in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the squirrel and the deer. I am not huge fan of the country woodsy look though. It still looks good all together like these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the squirrel! My daughter would too (she is 28---on the 23rd)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great, now I have What Does The Fox Say stuck in my head! LOL

    Hope the new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete