1. I gathered up some goodies for a Christmas in July swap on the PlannerLovers group I joined and sent them off in the mail. Looking forward to getting four envelopes of surprises in the mail.
|Four sheets of assorted planner stickers, a roll of washi tape, and a Starbucks gift card with a note that read "Enjoy a beverage and a treat while you are planning"|
3. A Ladies of Leisure trip to the Sequim Lavender Festival with a visit to a fabulous cupcakery, lots of great shopping at the Street Fair, and some beautiful photo opportunities.
|Lemon Lavender Cupcake|
|We didn't actually pick any lavender at all!|
|We did take lots of photos of lavender though.|
|My purchases - Maple Pecan Scone Mix, Muffaleta-style Tapenade, Garlic Mustard|
Earrings and Necklance
The diamond-shape with the lavender design is something to use as a Christmas Ornament
5. Coffee with a friend on Sunday to talk all things planners - she gave me some great tips and some Etsy shops for custom stickers. I'm hooked on planning.
1. 99 degree heat on Sunday - it was 84 degrees in the house when I tried to sleep. Enough already!
2. A red nightgown ended up turning my new white shirt an annoying shade of pale pink - serves me right for washing them together (with a few other things). I didn't think colors would run if I used cold water...think again, Pamela!
3. A very disappointing Amazon Prime Day - did anyone find a bargain too good to resist?